(January 2017 update)
We may have a position for an INTERN ARCHITECT with the following qualifications:
- Is on the IDP track.
- Has Revit training.
- Likes to collaborate and learn.
- Enjoys creating a good plan.
- Wants to work for Managers who care about teaching.
Tired of being lost in the crowd? We are looking for a PROJECT ARCHITECT who has finished his or her early career “moving around” and wants to settle into a position with growth and leadership potential. The script is yours to write as long as you impress the Principals. A perfect candidate for this job:
- Uses a pen/pencil to express a design idea.
- Is interested in “owning” a project.
- Knows how to begin.
- Has something to offer.
- Can finish what they start.
Please send a resume and examples of work to George Thomas, email@example.com.